Carrier Transicold Eastern
As Carrier Transicold (Eastern) Ransome Fleet Solutions, provides specialist services and maintenance across the East of England and London for Carrier Transicold, manufacturer of the world’s leading transport refrigeration units.
Our large fleet of mobile engineers are supported by our well-equipped workshops at Easter Park, Colchester, and ready for any eventuality. We are open 24/7 365 days a year to support you our valued customers and bring you an unrivalled quality and service in the Transport Refrigeration sector.
All our engineers are on our Protean Service Scheduling system, which includes GPS tracking and are equipped with handhelds to enable us to book jobs, complete jobs and invoice jobs both quickly and efficiently.
We aim to provide a professional quality assured service and believe this can only be achieved through comprehensive training fully supported by Carrier Transicold. Our engineers and technicians are engaged in on-going training programs, often in-house with Carrier Transicold, and all have the F-Gas qualification for safe refrigerant gas handling.
To find out more about what F-Gas Certification means to you as a business please click this link. F-Gas the facts
We keep a full range of genuine spare parts in stock at our Parts Department based in Colchester, and keep a comprehensive range of parts on our vans to ensure a quick turn-around of vehicles. In every event we offer a fast efficient service, and peace of mind.
Carrier are the market leaders in Transport Refrigeration. Combining efficiency with reliability and style. The Carrier product range is something worth investing in and supported by a second to none aftersales network.
Ransome Fleet Solutions (Carrier Transicold Eastern) offer a wide range of options to keep your fleet on the road, and keep VOR’s to a minimum.
We currently offer:
- Warranty support through the Carrier Network 24/7 365 days per year.
- 95% first time fix rate, across all Carrier products.
- 1 year parts warranty on all genuine parts supplied through Ransome Fleet Solutions. 2 years warranty if the Carrier unit is serviced within the 12 months since fitment by Ransome Fleet Solutions. This gives you peace of mind and lower annual running costs. (This is based on a supply and fit basis, please remember Non-Carrier Dealer fitment only supports a 90 day warranty)
- Servicing schedules available for both Intermediate and Annual. No matter the size of the fleet large or small we will support you and your business and keep you running.
- Intermediate service, this service includes checking the unit for pull down temp, checking valves, compressor oil, refrigerant and the pressure within the system and adjusting belts if required.
- Annual service to include the above plus the replacement of belts, filters (filter drier changed every 2yrs) replace oil and to calibrate the unit sensors.
- Software updates.
- Modifications and Bulletins. (which usually come as no charge to customer)
- Maintenance Contracts available on request or simply “pay as you go”
- Carrier unit sales and installations are handled on request, and will require consultation from a Carrier Transicold Representative. Please contact: Dave Middleton (General Manager) for details.
Please contact our Transport Refrigeration Division for any enquiries you may have.
Faye Mullane – Service Controller – 01206 580475
Dave Middleton – General Manager – 07795 151230